Chromosphere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admins

Halloween
The Fallen Son

Rhavi
Father Time

Grey
Lord Death

Mizua
The Blighted Spark

Rekcut
The Warm Hearted

Chromosphere © 2013 All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Chromosphere and their respective owners. No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Official Curse&Bless Request Rules

Go down

Official Curse&Bless Request Rules Empty Official Curse&Bless Request Rules

Post by Halloween 23rd November 2013, 10:13 pm

Here is where you will post applying for the approval of the Curse or Blessing you wish to befall your poor character.

In order to make your request eligible, you must follow a few guidelines.
-You will make a new thread below stating the name of the God you are applying to, saying wether it is a Blessing or a Curse, and the name of the character you are planning to use the Curse or Blessing for [if undecided, just state UNDECIDED instead of a name.] i.e. Chaze/ Blessing/ UNDECIDED
-The first line in your post must be you addressing the God you wish to have the Curse or Blessing from, as well as explaining which it is. i.e. I am applying for a Blessing from Chaze of Blue, to give my anthro character the power of super bubble blowing through his nose.
-Next you will explain the nature of your Curse or Blessing. This includes how it affects the mental state of your character, the physical appearance, their thoughts, their movement- everything.
-Next you will propose your way of how your character was Blessed or Cursed, being as simple or in depth as you wish and most of the time being part of your character's history in their profile when it is made.

The next step is to be patient. The God of your appealing will then reply to you in your thread. This will be done within a week's time, so do not push for approval or you will be penalized severely.
They will post in character, reviewing your ideas and giving their own input. They are allowed to tell you that your idea is not plausible or that your reasoning is not okay due to them not going along with their own personality and views. I suggest doing research on the God you wish for the Curse or Blessing to come from before applying.
If your idea is sound, they will clearly state that the Blessing or Curse is good to go by putting the word 'Approved' in bold letters. You are now free to make the Profile of your character and to have them looked over for official approval and enter the role play.
If you need edits, however, you are more than free to edit your post with your new ideas and try for reapproval, posting in your threat letting the God know you are prepared to be looked over once more. There is no limit to how many overviews you can have.

Be warned- if you do not show courtesy and respect to the God in question, they are allowed to ban you from using any of their Curses or Blessings from your characters until you have earned their trust once more.
This is more formal than anything,however, as all of our Gods will be open and friendly when trying to help you make your character.

You must always submit your Curse or Blessing here for approval BEFORE ever submitting your character for approval in Recruitment. If this is done, your character will be blatantly ignored and put back into WIP if not left there by a Mod.

And with that, have fun torturing your characters in the many ways of Blessings....  I mean Curses. Heh.
Halloween
Halloween
Admin

Back to top Go down