Chromosphere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admins

Halloween
The Fallen Son

Rhavi
Father Time

Grey
Lord Death

Mizua
The Blighted Spark

Rekcut
The Warm Hearted

Chromosphere © 2013 All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Chromosphere and their respective owners. No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Demigod Trials

Go down

Demigod Trials Empty Demigod Trials

Post by Grey 18th December 2013, 10:26 pm

As previously mentioned in The Rules Thread, it is possible that you have attracted the attention of a god (or several) and have been offered the chance to take charge of (or Create) one of our children... However, this is not a task to be undertaken lightly. Not all of us are willing to bring forth a child into this world, (See the listing Here for information on this subject) and those who do are oft picky about those who are allowed to be associated with their names. My Brothers and sisters on the council have therefore developed a system to remedy this. A trial to be undertaken upon completion of the character to ascertain if the member is fit to control a Demigod.

The rules for the Demigod Approval System are thus:

• Characters CANNOT, under any circumstances, be placed into Official RP without undergoing this process. It is to be considered an extension of the approval process.
  • The trial will consist of a one-on-one RP with the god of concern (A member submitting a profile from one of my children will deal with me, likewise for all other gods).
  • Members may choose to provide a scenario, or have the god in question provide one for them.
  • Gods may not necessarily Role play as themselves. This will be specified by the god upon the start of the RP. They may also play multiple roles to create a more convincing scenario.
  • Characters will be rated based on the ability to uphold the standards set forth for children of the gods. This includes adherence to the mental illness associated with the god, and maintaining writing of a sufficient caliber to represent the character.

Though these rules seem extensive, understand that most of the gods care deeply for their children, and only wish to see them in the hands of the best. If you have any questions, please reply below, and either myself or another of the council will get back with you.
Grey
Grey
Admin

Back to top Go down