Chromosphere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admins

Halloween
The Fallen Son

Rhavi
Father Time

Grey
Lord Death

Mizua
The Blighted Spark

Rekcut
The Warm Hearted

Chromosphere © 2013 All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Chromosphere and their respective owners. No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Welcome New Members!

Go down

Welcome New Members! Empty Welcome New Members!

Post by Halloween 24th November 2013, 9:17 pm

Welcome New Members! Halloweenheader_zpsd5ca45c7

As stated above, welcome all of these new faces I have seen!... My name is Halloween and I am here to make your stay as  extensive and enjoyable as possible.

Here at Chromosphere we have officially opened our gates to any and all new members, and we welcome everyone with open arms.

Our five very own Administrators are listed in the sidebar found to your left; feel free to send any of them a message if you are having issues or questions. We are all here to better this project to make it easier to understand and participate in for you.

Feel free to poke around and try out any of what we are offering, though I admit we are still a good year or so from official launch, so everything is very subject to change. Especially if anyone has suggestions to better our system as it develops. This is all for you guys. Rewards will be given just before launch to all of those who help us in this sense.

Regardless, please accustom yourself to all of our procedures and the rules of our universe as it emerges before your very eyes.

All we ask is that you enjoy yourselves as CS blooms before you.

Welcome New Members! Halloweensiggie1_zps24e45a29
Halloween
Halloween
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum